Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Blessing of Passion...

"Hi Mrs.Farmer! how r u 2 day?? I wish u didn't leave!!!!! At shcool is great so far. _____came back 2 Camey Elem. about a week ago.Someday this week is dress up like twin with someone,i wish u was there cause we could be twins!!! Come and see us when you hav a chance.Email me back as soon as possible. Bye"
 
"Dear Ms.Farmer,
  You stealed My heart. You lead the class. I meet you in the first day of school. You look like a butiful     deer. You where they're when I needed You. You beat all of my favorite teachers. You allway's good  looking in what ever you wear. to me Your weight is 80 pounds. a smart man would propose with a ring. You are as tough as steel and strong like led."
 
Just thought I would share two notes from former students of mine. Whenever I feel completely inadequate as a teacher, these types of things remind me of why I wake up every morning. I also have a huge folder of cards and pictures that my kids have made for me that make my heart smile. :) It truly is a blessing to find passion in life and an even bigger blessing when you get to bask in your passion day after day. I love teaching!!
 
"Ideal teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross, then having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own." -- Nikos Kazantzakis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment