Saturday, January 14, 2012

Inspiration...

So I've been looking for inspiration to write a new post, hence my extended absence from my blog. So you're probably thinking, "Marquita you've found inspiration, that's why you're posting now!" Sadly my friends, this is not the case. I've found little, as of late, that truly inspires me. I've been waiting and waiting for something really cool to happen. Something that makes my breath catch and my heart skip a beat. Something that knocks my socks off. But, alas, I'm left with no grand wonders that make me cry to the heavens out of sheer beauty.

But then I started to think. What is truly inspiring? Truth, hope, and faith. These are the things that inspire me. The truth that is produced from love, the hope that it will endure and the faith that perseverance is breathed from both of these. I have faith that I will persevere though lives most difficult and uninspiring moments. I have hope that my faith is not in vain. And I derive these truths from the One who is truth. Be blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment