Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Calling...

I really stink at keeping up my blog...

So I finished my first semester of grad school and I must say that I'm very proud of myself. 4.0 up in this piece! I worked hard when I needed to and for that, I am proud. For the times when I didn't work as hard as I could, I need to work on that. I really enjoyed my class and the cool things I learned but I am happy for the break.

I am having serious teaching withdrawals. I miss being in a classroom like nobody's business. Doing my observation hours this semester just reinforced that fact for me over and over again. So I am going to do something crazy. Something I've been saying I wouldn't do. I'm going to get certified to teach in NY and apply for jobs for next fall. I won't lie, talking to my fellow classmates who teach in the NY public school systems has made me a bit reluctant about this endeavor but I am well aware of the gifting I have when it comes to teaching. That's not being arrogant, I'm just stating a fact. I'm passionate about it, therefore I'm really good at it lol. So there it is, my next big move. Pray for me, wish me luck, INVEST in me!

I miss this SO HARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment